16 November 2011

Food Links: Stuff I Want to Make



Do you ever look at a recipe and decide that it's time to tweak it and you know for certain that it's going to come out and be the best thing ever?  And then you try it and you're like hm... maybe I should have stuck with the recipe.  These are mistake muffins.  Don't get me wrong, I truly believe that pumpkin oatmeal muffins can be made to be delicious, but these aren't it.  They are, however, pretty.  Here's a list of links to things I've been reading around the interwebs that I will definitely try to make but will likely end up tweaking because I'm antsy like that.

Slow Cooker Shredded Korean Beef Tacos I was looking around for a slow cooker bean recipe and stumbled across this blog.  This recipe looks like a good way for me to use up the bison stew meat that's been hanging out in my freezer for awhile.

Sweet Potato Biscuits These look awesome and perhaps something that you can actually do with butternut squash instead.

Hot Pepper Cranberry Relish Even though we decided to go out to eat for thanksgiving this year, I'm still drooling over holiday recipes. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be making this (and also stuffing) at some point in November.  Plus, I can use the jalapenos from my garden.




No comments: