15 May 2009

conflagrative convolutions

Okay fine, I should be working on finishing up my grades which are technically due today. And you've got me... it's 6:00 in the morning and I'm still up. I blame that on the 16.9 fl.oz. of sugar free redbull I drank and the scent of sesame oil wafting through my apartment. Oh, and also, I blame it on this final project that was just barely finished. But it's done. Wanna see? Sure you do:



You see, I started working on that at around 10:00 PM and finished it at 4:22 AM. Granted, there were interludes of confusion and apartment pacing, but still, I was mostly dedicated.. until about 3:30, when I realized that I knew how to finish the assignment in the most cheating way possible. I won't go into details, but it turns out that the human eye isn't so bad at fitting data. So two hours later, I'm still up completely cleaning my kitchen because it's almost the summer and we had an infestation of miniature ants. I don't care that ants aren't disease vectors, it's still gross. But before this ant discovery, which involved screeching and the waking of the husband, I made bibimbahp for the first time. I'm not sure how it turned out, but the pictures look promising. Colby's taking it to work today and I'll dump the pictures from my camera, so expect a much longer post... or an edit. Yeah.

No comments: