26 August 2014

Blogging again

I think I'm going to start blogging again. I'm not sure if it's all going to be food-related, but some of it definitely will be. Right now we're moving, time is passing so quickly, and I want to record what's going on for posterity. Or something.

A lot of the women who participate in Hackbright have kept blogs to chronicle their experiences and I've really enjoyed them. It's given me some insight into what it'll be like in the program and has helped to ease my worries about how it's going to go. I think I'd like to do this, if I can keep up with it. It'll help me to focus (I hope) and stay connected with people in Austin (because I haven't begun to emotionally process the fact that I'm leaving behind 6+ years of friends in less than 2 weeks).

And since I firmly believe that most blog posts are enhanced with pictures, here's one that we took of Ramona during bluebonnet season. It's only about 5 months late.



Maybe I'll get motivated and redesign the blog. The possibilities are endless!

No comments: