06 December 2010

Christmas Party Sneak Peeks!

I have the most talented friends!  Lauren, Chalence and Randi came over tonight to help me set up the house for my Christmas party on Thursday.  Colby and Chalence were on kitchen duty and Lauren and Randi put together some fabulous decorations.  It's going to be sooo much fun! :)




Can you guess the gift giving theme of this event?  Lauren drew this awesome picture of a Christmas elephant.  You know, because elephants are totally the go to animal of the holiday season.


Randi made this adorable penguin and igloo out of card stock, construction paper, and a whole lot of tape and then made paper snowflakes to match the wintry theme.  I made the North Pole sign.  Clearly my friends are far craftier than I am.  :)

1 comment:

astrochris said...

You're giving out...elephants?

Seems rather impractical.