19 February 2010

flu sites

I have the death. And by "the death" I mean the flu, I think. I'm spending the day on the couch with hot tea and the Winter Olympics. It's been suggested that I drown my flu in Nyquil, but that's tantamount to going on a dextromethorphan+doxylamine succinate-induced vision quest. In celebration of my, um, anti-emetic victory, here are links to things I've been reading lately:

FoodWhirl - It's a really great, brand-spanking-new food blog with more than just an aggregate recipe+picture site, but also tips and stories written by actual people.

Giant oarfish filmed in Gulf of Mexico - harkening back to the days when we all wanted to be marine biologists.


Cthulhu Crochet and Cousins - While I don't knit or crochet (or even sew, really), this site is super cute and filled with adorable interpretations of the elder gods and other geektastic knitting projects. (thanks to Randi for finding this!)


1 comment:

Dot said...

Thanks for the Foodwhirl link love!

Dot
admin, foodwhirl.com