06 July 2013

cold brewed coffee

Welp. That photography challenge came and went. Oops. I did take a lot of photos, though, while we were in Michigan and right after we came back home and hadn't downloaded the pictures to our computer.

Om nom nom lake perch from Scalawags. Because they don't have this in Texas.


Mostly, I'm here because I wanted to use this blog how it was intended, for a recipe. For me. Not for anyone else, although you're welcomed to use it, but I can never remember this by myself.

Cold Brewed Coffee
6 c cold water
4.5 oz ground coffee

combine, put in the refrigerator for some amount of time between 12-24 hours. Filter through cheesecloth and then a coffee filter. Dilute in half when serving.

1 comment:

affordable ADSL in Australiah said...

for me as a smart number provider,it can be useful also if you have a Affordable ADSL in Australiathat can be use.I will order the macbook.