veggie rolls (cucumber, avocado)
smoked salmon + cream cheese + capers + red onion roll
scallion pancakes with soy dipping sauce
roasted garlic + salt + butter? Is that really a dip? It sounds good enough to be one.
mini wedge salads with green goddess dressing
spiral sliced ham. ugh, you guys suck.
This is lifted from Chris' blog.
- Mini crab cakes
- Baked colcannon balls with drawn butter
- Quick fried scallops with a lemon/herb aioli
- Assorted sausages and cheeses.
- Mini stromboli segments.
- Spinach parmesan wontons
- Kabucha tempura
- Fried asparagus, to share the aioli
- Mixed green salad, apple cider/sriracha dressing
- Shortbread, strawberries, and pepper balsamic whipped cream
- Chocolate shells with assorted ices and sorbets.
Then for desserts, I'm thinking Momofuku Crack Pie, something with a cinnamon roll crust, and all sorts of cookies.