13 April 2012

Introducing... Sticky Baby Hands

I have a food blog.  You know this because you've, presumably, read this blog before.  It's about something that I find endlessly interesting and enjoyable.  And yet, lately, when I sit down to write about my latest restaurant review or a even a simply meal plan for the week, I find myself stuck.  It's not that I don't have anything to say, it's just that my thoughts revolve around this little one.


For the past six weeks, my world has been turned upside down.  I spend my days and nights breastfeeding and changing diapers and rocking and snuggling.  Some parts have been awesome and other parts have been horrifying.

less fun.
Food has taken a much smaller role in my life and it's reverting into mere nutrition (or lackthereof. *ahem*) from its place as entertainment.  I vowed not to turn my food blog into a mommy blog and so my solution is to start another blog.  Introducing Sticky Baby Hands, where I chronicle my time with Ramona and all things mommyhood-related that just don't belong here, because I'm guessing that most of my readers here just don't care about what the best kind of disposable nursing pad is out there.

No comments: