13 February 2012

birthdays are the best days.

Greetings from my birthday presents!  Unforunately, the birthday shoes didn't fit well, but the birthday tablet birthday tablet works really well, especially in conjunction with the birthday tablet keyboard.  I was super excited to use the tablet to blog, but then I realized that getting pictures onto the tablet was going to be a challenge.  I haven't figured it out just yet (hence a picture-less post), but I have a feeling that the tablet and keyboard are going to come in handy to help me keep sane once the baby gets here.  Speaking of which, according to my OB, this could happen at any point, because as of tomorrow, I'll be full term.  I guess it's time to start with the spicy food, red raspberry leaf tea, and excessive walking.


No comments: