02 July 2012

How-is-it-July-Already? Menu

This picture has pretty much nothing to do with this post, but I figured that it's nicer to have pictures than not.
I can't believe it's already July.  I have a lot of work on my thesis that needs to get done before we go to Michigan, but it always takes about 4 times as long as it should because, wow, Ramona takes up a whole bunch of time.  Since it's actually at the beginning of the week and we just went grocery shopping, let's take a stab at some menu planning

Tuesday:
Quiche with black beans, bacon, jalapenos, and cheddar cheese

Wednesday:
Grilled zucchini, grilled sausages, grilled burgers (sensing a theme?)

Thursday:
Salmon burgers with wasabi mayo and seaweed salad

Friday:
Grilled chicken and corn on the cob

I'm also planning on making chili to last through the week for lunches.  And by "lunches" I mean two maximum, because Colby can eat a pound of chili without flinching.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Grilling is in order for sure, if only I had a BBQ. Is that a Boston Terrier in the picture? I have a sweetie BT named Pepper.

julie k h aka jkru said...

Yes! Her name is Kimchi. I love BTs. I had one growing up and just had to have one as an adult.