28 March 2011

Menu Planning Part a zillion

I've begun to venture into the deep dark world of tofu and it's not going so well.  For dinner tonight, we had tofu with a spicy peanut sauce and I mostly wanted to eat the peanut sauce and feed the tofu to the babydog.  She didn't have a problem with that, but I needed to actually eat dinner, so I ate the tofu.  I'm hoping that the rest of the week is tastier, so here's a menu since I haven't posted one in quite awhile.

Monday - Either going out to dinner or probably grilled chicken breast with salad and grilled corn
Tuesday - CSHC goodies.
Wednesday - CSHC goodies part II.
Thursday - We're getting our CSA share that day, so I'm thinking lots of greens, grilled fish, and polenta
Friday - rice and beans and more stuff from the CSA

2 comments:

Angela said...

How do you feel about tofu quiche?

julie k h aka jkru said...

That might not be so bad because tofu kind of tastes like eggs with strange texture to me. Do you replace the eggs our use the tofu in place of a meat filling?