20 January 2013

Thai Cuisine

We went to a place called Thai Cuisine in way north Austin with some friends the night that we took Ramona to see Santa.  It was great, especially for the price.  I'm pretty sure I could eat their coconut ice cream every day.  Gotta love good strip mall Asian food.  We went back last week and got mostly different things, which were all similarly good.  We'll definitely hit up this place again.

By the way, I'm going to try to start adding in contact information for all the restaurants I review, where I'll have the website, address, and phone number (when all available, of course) for each restaurant.

Thai Cuisine
http://www.thaicuisineaustin.com
4104 W. Parmer, Suite F
Austin, TX 78727
(512) 835-7888

tom ka soup (large) - $8.95

green curry with chicken - $10.95

coconut pineapple ice cream - $3.50

fried banana - $3.95

No comments: