28 October 2009

Oops.

okay, so i've been absent lately. I blame this on getting pretty sick last week and on the stresses that are involved with moving, taking tests, and trying to dedicate my life to something that I really hate at the moment. Since I'm not going to post anything of substance until after my interstellar medium test, I'll leave you with amusing tidbits daily:

(12:58:45 AM) Chris: I need to eat dinner
(12:58:51 AM) Chris: also: decide what I want for dinner
(12:59:22 AM) julie: turkey sandwich with brie, field greens, fig spread, red onions, roasted tomatoes, and balsamic vinegar
(12:59:35 AM) Chris: yeah, my life isn't cool like that

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ISM! w00t....come on, you'll do fine...it's just a bunch of dust and hot gas...

julie k h aka jkru said...

and apparently the only things that matter are trace element cooling and photoelectric heating of PAHs... according to Tielens.