18 December 2008

I'm getting married in the morning...

No, like seriously, I'm getting married today.

It's kind of a surreal feeling. I'm not sure that I'm ready for a wedding, but I'm ready to be married. What I mean by that is that I've been living with Colby for six months now and we work really well together, so that's not scary. What is scary, however, is facing down 100 of my closest friends in a giant white dress. I think that if I had a couple more months, I would be able to enjoy the wedding more. At current, I'm just counting down until the ceremony is over.

I have restaurant reviews of Wasabi and Steve's Backroom. If I had to pick again, it would be Steve's hands down. More later.

3 comments:

Addie said...

Congratulations! You will look beautiful for all your friends and your soon-to-be husband!

The Archduchess said...

Congratulations!
I wish you lots of luck and happiness.
I hope today went very well for you and that your restaurant choice turned out just fine, because, well, good food is always nice.

julie k h aka jkru said...

thanks for the well wishing! :)